Write for Us
Vorako accepts guest submissions from talented writers and industry professionals. This page will guide you on how to get published on Kenya’s most ambitious blog. Read more about us.
Why write for Vorako
- Your work will be credited to you, and linked to your social media profiles.
- You finally get an audience for your article writing talents.
- As a new blog, you get to contribute to the growth of a future giant for champions of freedom of information advocates.
- Your profile and content marketed together with ours for maximum exposure.
How to write for Vorako
At present, we only accept guest post submissions through any of our current contributors. Do not write your article before pitching us. All pitches to [email protected].
Vorako was developed by freelancers for freelancers. We have created a tone and voice that you must keep to and a level of quality you should look to exceed.
To write for Vorako;
- Go back to our homepage and read through our articles to get a feel of our approach to article writing.
- Pitch your article to the assigned editor and await approval.
- Upon approval, write articles of top drawer quality that add value to the blog and our readers.
- Experienced bloggers, active Vorako readers and persons seeking to become regular contributors will be preferred. However, everyone is welcome to contribute.
- Only write articles in the categories currently active on the blog, or request the editor to consider introducing a new category before you start. Only Vorako authors with more than 50 published articles may request for a new category to be introduced.
- Top categories on Vorako
- Life & Style
- Op-Ed (Opinions, editorial and features)
Follow the steps below to contribute to Vorako;
- To be a regular author, register as a contributor using the sign in link on the homepage (top right)
- Download the Vorako Writer’s Pack to guide your content creation process.
- Write your articles and submit them for editorial review (to the assigned editor).
- For guest posting, head over to the Submit Post page to send your articles in for review.
Useful contributor details to note: